Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Wishes For All My Family And Friends In 2011!

 Well it has been an amazing year may I say. Many surprises, a lot of laughter as well as a lot of tears. We have had a birth, our second grandchild, Landen Anthony. How blessed we are. Perfectly heavenly he is, a joy every single day. And to think God chose us to be his grandparents I am overwhelmed with thankfulness!


We have watched people near and dear to us move on to be with God! New friends have been made and old friends have been embraced closer yet to our hearts. I have personally made several people extremely angry and even more happy! LOL! Life moves on. We have all aged another year....booooo! Dear God the wrinkles! Yuc, yuc and more yuc. Well someone in my life has said..... (I am old and I can't remember who), that each wrinkle should be seen as a sign of wisdom and embraced. And when I find that person or remember who it was that said it, I am going to plot their demise. 99.9 % of it has been heavenly. My family I adore, good and bad they are family. Familia......Precious they are. Even when they are often holding tight to their differences in opinions. Each day is a gift and I am so thankful that I have received yet another 365 of them! So to begin the New Year I would like to share some wishes for friends and family for your coming year!


I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.



I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! MAY GOD LOOK DOWN UPON YOU AND BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin