Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nearer My God to Thee (for 9 cellos) - The Piano Guys

In a time of great sadness for our family, I find so much comfort listening to the piano guys, Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson. How very talented and inspiring. They even make the baby dance and twirl around with joy!
How can you not be inspired by such beautiful music. This is why I so love Pinterest! It never stops amazing me the wonderful ideas that I find and the wonderful videos. The internet can be very educational and enlightening. With so much bad to be found....there is ten times that in joy and beauty!
Have a beautiful Thursday! May God bless each and everyone that reads this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!
    Also visit my website ... drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin