Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet 16!

Happy birthday to you…Happy birthday to you…Happy birthday dearest Jessy…happy birthday to you! Oh to be 16 again. So young and to have that just one more time. You are so dear to my heart my darling! I remember the day you were born so beautiful I was in love, again. 16 years later guess what my baby girl? I’m still in love. Every time I see your face, hear your voice I fall in love yet again. Even when I really don’t like what you are saying I still love you with all my heart.

scan0001

I still love your sweet heart and your beautiful voice and your kind and gentle spirit. The way you just can soothe even me at times when I am upset with something and you say it’s OK mom it’s not the end of the world. I smile and think maybe I have done things right somewhere. There’s your kindness towards others and your very compassionate soul. The way you love the people that are special to you. It is a pleasure to have you as my daughter. I am blessed!

IMG_0502

What can I say you are just simply beautiful!

101_0328

You have danced and sang your way right into our hearts! My sweet baby Jessica, how wonderful you are!

IMG_0846

Those eyes they are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Someday those eyes will melt another soul beside just your fathers and mine. At times it is very hard to say no to those eyes, but it has to be done!

IMG_0847

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are definitely mommas girl! And you have definitely won me over for life. I will always be your favorite fan! Couldn’t imagine going through this life without you ever. You have made every day such a sweet part of being alive. Today we celebrate you my darling and your wondrous birth! We celebrate the ever so beautiful and precious……Jessica! Happy birthday my darling! Happy sweet 16th birthday! Many, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin