Thursday, August 13, 2009


I'm always working on something! This was made from a little this and a little that! Just messing around with some very old material I had and this is what came of it. This is my most favorite thing to do after kayaking. My new found love. Well then there is painting. If its there it has to be painted. This was an old project but it came out really well. Found it on my pics somewhere on PC. Wondered where those went. Now we know! I need to find more me time. Work takes up a lot as well as the kids. They are always a little more important at times. Especially the kids. Now that they are teens I think I'm gaining more time. They just don't want to hang as much with mom! That really sucks! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin