Thursday, August 27, 2009


This is kinda the mindset in our home right now. Really cute I laughed very hard right in the middle of watching my paint dry. Kinda like watching water boil. I keep checking and no it's not dry.So here I sit.Today is my day off and what am I doing playing catch up on my blog and an extensive redo on my kitchen pantry. Well it has become much greater than extensive more like overwhelming. Leave it to mother. Yikes I really have our whole organized home in total disarray. It will be worth it. I keep telling them, have faith little people. We shall overcome. They really, really don't believe me. It will be OK. So in the meantime enjoy some music and take a look around. And come back maybe even leave a comment, we love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, I have you linked to the Rooster Party and you are ready to go. So glad to have you with us.

    Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin