Monday, September 7, 2009

Have A Wonderful Labor Day

I have been so exhausted lately. The one and only thing I really wanted to do today was fish. It started out really bad an hour or so and nothing! Its the relaxing part I was really into so it wasn’t mattering none to me.  Feet up on the seat drifting and drifting and yes I was feeling like sleeping when my husband said lets move to another spot…thank God! So we did. Ending all the way to the other side of the lake in the most perfect of all fishing spots ever. I won by the way. Biggest and feistiest please do note I DO NOT REMOVE THE LITTLE BUGGERS EVER! I’m just not that kind of girl. Especially when they are that big…dig, dig, honey! Wonderful day on the lake! Please view are photo album just click on the pictures above. And do note the large fish (large mouth bass) That baby's mine all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin