Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Have To Brag A Little...Our First Eagle Scout

My Pictures7 

Yes I do have my hands in everything. We have a great Boy Scout Troop. Our family has been involved in scouting for about 8 years now, Wow I can't believe it has been that long. Enjoyed every second of it. Our 13 year old Mat has been in scouting since age 6. We are so very proud of all of our guys. They work so very hard. I do many different forms of art, that is my first love. Photography and manipulation of photos amazes me. When I was asked to do an Eagle photo of our young man I was honored. He was very excited and so was I at the results. In the picture it appears that he is holding on to the Eagle, and we all know that he really is! Love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin