Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

Some inherited, some picked up along our travels at antique shops and my favorite flea markets and garage sales. Love finding those treasures. It's all in the hunt! Found my tea set it's called:"GOLLYWAGS CHILD'S TEA SET BY ROYAL RUDOLSTADT c.1914." I think it is one of my most prized possessions. I just adore the pattern on it. If you would like to see a few pictures of it here is a link:  http://www.reillyandjenks.com/childrens/gollywagteaset.html  It is a family heirloom, to be passed to my daughter some day.Funny how you become attached to things. China is a favorite thing of mine. I love roses and of course anything that has beautiful roses on it is mine. My husband says I have to. Well not really but as soon as he reads this he will. Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin