Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trash To Treasure...$2.00 Night Stands

IMG_0188
IMG_0189
IMG_0190
IMG_0191 
Here's a project I completed a little earlier this year. Paid $2.00 for each, love the price. $4.00 for 2 side tables for my bedroom. They are simply beautiful now. Constructed well! I used a stain and Poly mix from MinWax, love that product. Covers the worst messes ever. Of course I had to sand just a little. Nothing major. And here they. Of course Months later and I still have not managed to fill them. I will work on that. Organization project I guess. Please check out the Minwax site for some really great projects. Here's a link if you would like to check them out yourself: http://www.minwax.com/projects/storage/ They have downloadable project sheets which are really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back often and don't forget to leave a comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin